Full HD Movies Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989) Online Streaming for iphone

Tuesday, January 21, 2014


Honey, I Shrunk the Kids Online Streaming




Storyline Honey, I Shrunk the Kids

The scientist father of a teenage girl and boy accidentally shrinks his and two other neighborhood teens to the size of insects. Now the teens must fight diminutive dangers as the father searches for them.

The most astonishing, innovative, backyard adventure of all time!

Click to Watch

LINK 1

LINK 2

LINK 3


 


muvixx-150x50-watch-now-in-hd-play-btn

Movie details Honey, I Shrunk the Kids


Release : 1989-06-22

Genre : Comedy, Fantasy, Science Fiction, Family

Runtime : 93

Company : Buena Vista

Cast


Rick MoranisasWayne Szalinski
Marcia StrassmanasDiane Szalinski
Matt FrewerasRussell Thompson Sr.
Kristine SutherlandasMae Thompson
Amy O'NeillasAmy Szalinski
Robert OliveriasNick Szalinski
Thomas Wilson BrownasRussell Thompson Jr.
Jared RushtonasRonald Thompson


Available Posters



 






Some Reviews




Search Result :

Honey, I Shrunk the Kids - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids is a 1989 live-action science-fiction family comedy film. The directorial debut of Joe Johnston and produced by Walt Disney Pictures, the ...
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show - Wikipedia, the ...
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show (truncated to Honey, I Shrunk the Kids in the show's title sequence) is an American syndicated comic science fiction sitcom ...
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989) Trailer - YouTube
One of my favourites!!
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989) - IMDb
Directed by Joe Johnston. With Rick Moranis, Matt Frewer, Marcia Strassman, Kristine Sutherland. The scientist father of a teenage girl and boy accidentally shrinks ...
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show (TV Series 1997 ...
Share this Rating. Title: Honey, I Shrunk the Kids: The TV Show (1997–2000) 6 /10. Want to share IMDb's rating on your own site?
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids - Rotten Tomatoes
Erstwhile inventor Prof. Wayne Szalinski (Rick Moranis) has been experimenting with an electromagnetic shrinking machine. He leaves the device unattended in his attic ...
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids - Disney Wiki - DisneyWiki
Honey, I Shrunk the Kids is a 1989 comedy film released through Walt Disney Pictures. It stars Rick Moranis, Matt Frewer, and Marcia Strassman. Plot
Honey I Shrunk The Kids - Honey I Ate The Kid - YouTube
Alternate Ending To Honey I Shrunk The Kids never shown...
Honey I Shrunk The Kids VHS | eBay - Electronics, Cars ...
Find great deals on eBay for Honey I Shrunk The Kids VHS in VHS Tapes. Shop with confidence.
Honey I Shrunk The Kids | eBay - Electronics, Cars ...
promoted item:honey, i shrunk the kids, honey i blew up the kid, honey we shrunk ourselves


WATCH MOVIE HERE
muvixx-150x50-watch-now-in-hd-play-btn
Watch Honey, I Shrunk the Kids (1989) Online Streaming on ipad
Share this article on :

0 comments:

Post a Comment

 
© Copyright 2011 troll face comics All Rights Reserved.
Free Templates by Cool Blogger Tutorials- Powered by Blogger.com.